Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Grey Gallery & Lounge
1512 11th Avenue
Seattle, WA. 98122
Funding for King County's primary arts and culture agency is threatened! Lodging taxes channeled through 4Culture support literally hundreds of artists, arts organizations, theaters, museums, local history projects and bands every year. This funding is set to expire in the next two years, unless we make our voices heard!
Wednesday January 13th, advocates are rallying together --at Grey Gallery and Lounge from 6:00-9:00 on Capitol Hill in Seattle --to network and figure out how to affect change in Olympia this year.
- Mix and mingle with other folks who love 4Culture
- Lift a glass and commit to joining the effort this year
- Listen to the awesomeness that is DJ Vital
- Savor the delectable Cupcake Royale
- See how easy it can be to save arts and heritage funding!
To RSVP visit us on Facebook "Advocate4Culture"